Hip & Knee Service
At The White House Clinic, we offer a specialist service for patients with Hip and Knee pain.
Whether its chronic or acute pain, our team of specialists have vast experience in diagnosing and treating hip and knee pathology. We are able to ensure that your pathway from injury/pain onset to getting back to your optimum health is achieved in the best possible way.
- Expert assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Direct and rapid access to investigative and scanning facilities
- Direct referral links to the most renowned Orthopaedic Specialists in the region
- Direct access to state-of-the-art Gym and Rehabilitation facilities
- Registered Ossur Knee Brace fitting centre (only one in the region)
- Next-day delivery for Bracing/Support products from Ossur and Medi
- Service is appropriate for both conservative and surgical intervention patient pathways
Common Hip Pathologies That We Treat:
- Hip Osteo-Arthritis (OA)
- Hip Impingement Syndrome
- Fractured Neck of Femur
- Labral (Hip Cartilage) Tears
- Hip Bursitis
- Snapping Hip Syndrome
Common Knee Pathologies That We Treat:
- Knee OA
- Uni-compartmental Knee OA
- Meniscal Tears (Knee)
- ACL and other knee ligament Injuries
- Pre-operative Rehabilitation
- Post-operative Rehabilitation
Treatments We Offer:
- Manual Therapy
- Specialist Joint Brace/Support Fitting
- Bespoke Exercise Prescription/Programming
- Bespoke Strength & Conditioning Programming
- Pain Management Treatments- Acupuncture/Taping/Bracing
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Rehabilitation
Contact us for CALL US
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
articles & ADVICE
what DO our
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now
You can get all you want from this store
Very small but the staff are very qualified
I have always received excellent care from the Whitehouse physio team. I am very happy to recommend them to others.
The service here is excellent. Iralee is a superb, highly experienced physio, and I can thoroughly recommend her.