The Golf Clinic
As a keen golfer and qualified physio, Gregg understands the physiological demands of the sport and can apply that experience to develop sport specific strategies to optimise recovery from injury and improve golf performance.
Joe is one of the leading PGA teaching golf professionals in the region. His expertise mean that he is able to assess, coach and assist with all the technical components of the golf-swing helping golfers to reach their full potential.
We also have a highly experienced Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultant who is available to provide medical assessment or intervention if required.
Both the physical and technical components of the golf-swing are popular talking points between golfers and sometimes it's difficult to determine the good information from the bad. Due to the complexities of the golf-swing it can also be very difficult to self-analyse your faults both physically and technically.
Our team are on hand to help provide evidence-based treatment to ensure you reach your full potential, improve your overall game and reach your golfing handicap goals. The comprehensive services therefore on offer from The Golf Clinic include:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic golfing injuries
- Initial assessment appointments recommended to be booked for 45 mins
- Follow-up treatments recommended to be booked as 30 mins
2. Strength and condition programming for golf injury prevention
- Can be booked as 1-1 sessions - contact us for more information
- Can be booked as group-based sessions through our Golf-Fit classes in the classes section of the website
3. PGA Golf Professional lessons / teaching / coaching
- This is provided by Joe Froggatt
- Provides assistance for the technical complexities of the golf-swing
- Joe typically recommends a package of 3 lessons
We do offer 3 package deals at a discounted rate for golfers looking for more than just a one-off visit. These packages can be viewed below:
PACKAGE 1 - £100
- Golf Injury Screening Assessment-1-hour appointment
- Includes full injury screening- series of head-to-toe physical tests/examinations to highlight golf-swing related physical deficiencies
- Subsequent personalised report with results
- Personalised golf-specific exercise programme then created based on screening results
PACKAGE 1 - £175
- Includes everything from Package 1 plus 2 x 30 mins follow-up/review appointments
- The 2 x 30 mins review appointments will be used to review progress and make alterations to the personalised golf-specific exercise programme
- Review appointments are recommended to be booked 4-6 weeks following initial screening, and then again 4-6 weeks after the interim follow-up to ensure suitable progress
- This package therefore includes 3 separate visits to The Golf Clinic
PACKAGE 3 - ADDITIONAL £100 (ONTOP OF PACKAGE 1 OR 2)
- Includes PGA Golf Professional lessons / teaching / coaching
- This is provided by Joe Froggatt to assist the technical complexities of the golf-swing, alongside the physical elements
- Joe recommends a package of 3 lessons and these come at a total cost of £100.00 - this amount would be added to Package 1 or 2
Do you need to see one of our specialists?view our locations
Please contact us to discuss options and pricing with our team of experts
LATEST advice ARTICLES
clients we work with
Etiam ornare, enim a scelerisque tempus, erat eros convallis purus, at tempor nulla risus rutrum tellus. Aenean vestibulum velit nec.