The Golf Clinic
The Golf Clinic services starting from just £45
As a single figure handicap golfer and qualified physio, Gregg understands the physiological demands of the sport and can apply that experience to develop sport specific strategies to optimise recovery from injury and improve golf performance.
Julian, a +3 handicap golfer and TPI certified PT, has a real passion for golf fitness. The combination of being an exceptionally talented golfer and also a very knowledgeable PT mean that he is able to structure a golf fitness program for any player of any standard, ensuring all golf fitness goals are met.
Joe is one of the leading PGA teaching golf professionals in the region. His expertise mean that he is able to assess, coach and assist with all the technical components of the golf-swing helping golfers to reach their full potential.
We also have a highly experienced Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultant who is available to provide medical assessment or intervention if required.
Both the physical and technical components of the golf-swing are popular talking points between golfers and sometimes it's difficult to determine the good information from the bad. Due to the complexities of the golf-swing it can also be very difficult to self-analyse your faults both physically and technically.
Our team are on hand to help provide evidence-based treatment to ensure you reach your full potential, improve your overall game and reach your golfing handicap goals. The comprehensive services therefore on offer from The Golf Clinic include:
1. Golf Injury Screening and Strength and Conditioning for Golfers
- 1-1 sessions - contact us for more information
- Group-based sessions through our popular Golf-Fit classes
2. Diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic Golf related injuries
- Initial assessment appointments recommended to be booked for 45 mins
- Follow-up treatments recommended to be booked as 30 mins
3. PGA Golf Professional lessons / teaching / coaching
- This is provided by Joe Froggatt
- Provides assistance for the technical complexities of the golf-swing
- Joe typically recommends a package of 3 lessons
For prices and discounted packages please see below:
Golf Injury Screening Assessment - £95
- Golf Injury Screening Assessment (Titleist Performance Institute Certified) - 60 mins appointment
- Includes full injury screening- series of head-to-toe physical tests/examinations to highlight golf-swing related physical deficiencies
- Subsequent personalised report with results
- Personalised golf-specific exercise programme then created based on the screening results
PACKAGE 1 - £135
- Golf Injury Screening Assessment, plus 1 x 60 mins follow-up/review appointment
- The 1 x 60 mins follow-up appointment will be used to review progress and make alterations to the personalised golf-specific exercise programme
- The review appointment is recommended to be booked 6-8 weeks following the initial screening
- This package therefore includes 2 separate visits to The Golf Clinic with remote support in-between
PACKAGE 2 - £195
- Includes everything from Package 1, plus 3 x 60 mins follow-up/review appointments
- This Package gives clients the full benefit of a more supported program allowing golfers to reach their full potential
- The first review appointment is advised to be booked 4-6 weeks after the initial screening, with the further follow-ups booked at weeks 8-10 weeks, and then 12-14 weeks from the start of the initial programme
- This package therefore includes 4 separate visits to The Golf Clinic with remote support in-between
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.