The Golf Clinic
The Golf Clinic services starting from just £45
As a single figure handicap golfer and qualified physio, Gregg understands the physiological demands of the sport and can apply that experience to develop sport specific strategies to optimise recovery from injury and improve golf performance.
Joe is one of the leading PGA teaching golf professionals in the region. His expertise mean that he is able to assess, coach and assist with all the technical components of the golf-swing helping golfers to reach their full potential.
We also have a highly experienced Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultant who is available to provide medical assessment or intervention if required.
Both the physical and technical components of the golf-swing are popular talking points between golfers and sometimes it's difficult to determine the good information from the bad. Due to the complexities of the golf-swing it can also be very difficult to self-analyse your faults both physically and technically.
Our team are on hand to help provide evidence-based treatment to ensure you reach your full potential, improve your overall game and reach your golfing handicap goals. The comprehensive services therefore on offer from The Golf Clinic include:
1. Golf Injury Screening and Strength and Conditioning for Golfers
- 1-1 sessions - contact us for more information
- Group-based sessions through our popular Golf-Fit classes
2. Diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic Golf related injuries
- Initial assessment appointments recommended to be booked for 45 mins
- Follow-up treatments recommended to be booked as 30 mins
3. PGA Golf Professional lessons / teaching / coaching
- This is provided by Joe Froggatt
- Provides assistance for the technical complexities of the golf-swing
- Joe typically recommends a package of 3 lessons
For prices and discounted packages please see below:
Prices and discounted packages
Treatments we offer
Your local expert team:
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.