Strength & Conditioning for Runners
* Our studio classes are currently all ONLINE - plaese book your place via the timetable *
Our Strength & Conditioning Class is designed for runners of all abilities. This exercise class runs weekly on a Monday evening at 7pm. Due to isolation rules, this is currently done via Zoom video link (download required beforehand). Senior White House physiotherapist Steve Canning is an experienced Marathon runner, with seven Marathons under his belt and a PB of 2:43. He is keen to pass on his knowledge and experience of conditioning to help you achieve your running goals. The first class to new members is FREE so there's no excuse not to come and try it out - just email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Zoom code or to express interest. The regular cost is £5 per class and can be booked via the MindBody link on the right menu.
Benefits of the class
- Run specific strength & conditioning exercises
- Led by experienced Physiotherapist & Runner Steve Canning
- Help with rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Find new and effective ways to stretch
- Motivate yourself to get the right exercises completed regularly
- A fun environment to exercise with like minded runners
- 1st class FREE to new members
Book your class below:
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
what DO our
On Monday 6th April I tried my first virtual Pilates class via Zoom with Irralee. Everything went without a hitch and I thoroughly enjoyed the class. We joined the cla...
Love going to classes here. The online classes are invaluable whilst we are in lockdown. Thank you Joy for your enthusiasm and dedication.
I had a video assessment with Gregg this week and it was brilliant. Given the circumstances I wasn't sure how affective it would be but was desperate for advice around...
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now
You can get all you want from this store