* All of our studio classes are currently ONLINE - please check the timetable for up to date classes and to book *
At The White House Physio Clinic we offer Yoga and also Pilates-Yoga Fusion classes at the Sheffield Main (Sandygate) Clinic Studio. Our instructor Joy is trained in both Pilates and Yoga, and brings her passion for both principles to the White House Clinic Studio. You can choose to follow the exacting principles of Yoga or see the best of both worlds and join Joy in her Yoga-Pilates fusion class on Mondays. The practice of both principles can help you to live a healthier and more mindful lifestyle. Calming the mind and helping you to feel stronger both physically and mentally. Hatha Yoga involves careful stretching and alignment of the body and mind, followed by deep relaxation.
The benefits of regular Yoga Practice?
The regular practice of Yoga enhances strength, flexibility and balance. Other benefits are:
- Improved breath work and mindfulness meditation as part of the practice
- Mind-body stress management and relaxation
- Developing mental focus and discipline
- Improves postural awareness
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Helps adapt to a more mindful lifestyle
Alongside Joy's expert tuition, Yoga at The White House is backed by an expert team of Physiotherapists and clinicians
- Small class sizes, meaning close supervision and guidance
- Book online at your convenience
- FREE initial group session for all new members
- No contracts or tie-in
Book directly via our online timetable or contact our studio team for more information
Call: 0114 2632056
Book your class below:
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
what DO our
I discovered the White House during lockdown: 1:1 physiotherapy with Gregg and Pilates for All with Joy. I would really recommend this clinic for their friendly and pr...
On Monday 6th April I tried my first virtual Pilates class via Zoom with Irralee. Everything went without a hitch and I thoroughly enjoyed the class. We joined the cla...
Love going to classes here. The online classes are invaluable whilst we are in lockdown. Thank you Joy for your enthusiasm and dedication.
I had a video assessment with Gregg this week and it was brilliant. Given the circumstances I wasn't sure how affective it would be but was desperate for advice around...
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now