Pre & Postnatal Pilates
* Our studio classes are currently being run ONLINE only - for anyone wanting information about pre or postnatal classes please contact our Pilates team firstname.lastname@example.org *
Combined Pre & Postnatal Pilates is a combination of classes specifically tailored by our instructor Joy. Running Mondays in our studio at our Sheffield Main (Sandygate) Clinic this group class is individually tailored for mums-to-be as well as ladies wanting postnatal recovery. Designed to build core strength and prevent injury during pregnancy and throughout your postnatal recovery. Expert advice is provided, leading up to birth and a safe and fun environment for you and baby following your postnatal check-up.
What are the benefits of Pilates during and after pregnancy?
There are many reasons to keep active throughout each term of pregnancy as well as continuing into postnatal recovery:
This class provides many benefits, including:
- Reduce back muscle & joint aches and pains
- Helps prevent injury
- Builds core strength, flexibility & stability
- Reduce swelling, muscle tension & headaches
- Reduces stress, anxiety & depression
- Improves labour outcomes
- Aids postnatal recovery
- Improves pelvic floor
- A skilled and enthusiastic instructor supported by an expert team of Physiotherapists and clinicians
- Small class sizes, meaning close supervision and guidance
- Book online at your convenience
- FREE initial group session for all new members
- No contracts or tie-in
Book directly via our online timetable or contact our Pilates team for more information
Call: 0114 2632056
Book your class below:
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
what DO our
I discovered the White House during lockdown: 1:1 physiotherapy with Gregg and Pilates for All with Joy. I would really recommend this clinic for their friendly and pr...
On Monday 6th April I tried my first virtual Pilates class via Zoom with Irralee. Everything went without a hitch and I thoroughly enjoyed the class. We joined the cla...
Love going to classes here. The online classes are invaluable whilst we are in lockdown. Thank you Joy for your enthusiasm and dedication.
I had a video assessment with Gregg this week and it was brilliant. Given the circumstances I wasn't sure how affective it would be but was desperate for advice around...
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now