Pre & Postnatal Pilates
Combined Pre & Postnatal Pilates is a combination of classes specifically tailored by our instructor Joy. Running Mondays in our studio at our Sheffield Main (Sandygate) Clinic this group class is individually tailored for mums-to-be as well as ladies wanting postnatal recovery.
Designed to build core strength and prevent injury during pregnancy and throughout your postnatal recovery. Expert advice is provided, leading up to birth and a safe and fun environment for you and baby following your postnatal check-up.
What are the benefits of Pilates during and after pregnancy?
There are many reasons to keep active throughout each term of pregnancy as well as continuing into postnatal recovery:
This class provides many benefits, including:
- Reduce back muscle & joint aches and pains
- Helps prevent injury
- Builds core strength, flexibility & stability
- Reduce swelling, muscle tension & headaches
- Reduces stress, anxiety & depression
- Improves labour outcomes
- Aids postnatal recovery
- Improves pelvic floor
- A skilled and enthusiastic instructor supported by an expert team of Physiotherapists and clinicians
- Small class sizes, meaning close supervision and guidance
- Book online at your convenience
- FREE initial group session for all new members
- No contracts or tie-in
Book directly via our online timetable or contact our Pilates team for more information
Call: 0114 2632056
Book your class below:
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
articles & ADVICE
what DO our
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now
You can get all you want from this store
Very small but the staff are very qualified
I have always received excellent care from the Whitehouse physio team. I am very happy to recommend them to others.
The service here is excellent. Iralee is a superb, highly experienced physio, and I can thoroughly recommend her.