Private Pregnancy Care
The White House Clinic partners with Sheffield Private Pregnancy Care (SPPC) to offer a range of services from the pre-conceptual period through to labour and delivery.
Consultants in Obstetrics and specialists in Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Professor Dilly Anumba and Mr Roobin Jokhi can provide flexible antenatal screening for women who wish to have the reassurance of seeing highly trained specialists.
Why Private Care?
Pregnancy is a time of happiness for most couples but for some, it can be a source of great anxiety especially if there have been problems with previous pregnancies, or concerns exist currently. Some of the benefits of private care are:
- No waiting lists, you can be seen promptly
- Consultant led expert advice
- Calm and confidential setting
- Clean and safe environment
- State of the art scanning equipment
- Free parking and refreshments
- Professional, caring and friendly staff
- More time dedicated to you and your baby
More Information/Book Online
- Telephone: 0114 299 4616
- Email: SPPC@whitehouse-clinic.co.uk
- Book online: https://www.sheffieldprivatepregnancycare.co.uk/book-your-appointment/
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
articles & ADVICE
what DO our
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now
You can get all you want from this store
Very small but the staff are very qualified
I have always received excellent care from the Whitehouse physio team. I am very happy to recommend them to others.
The service here is excellent. Iralee is a superb, highly experienced physio, and I can thoroughly recommend her.