* All or studio classes are ONLINE currently - please check the timetable to book * Pilates classes at The White House Physiotherapy Clinic are run from our on-site studio at the Sheffield Main (Sandygate) clinic. Our Clinical Pilates sessions are designed to meet the needs of different levels of student, from complete beginners through to intermediate and advanced. As well as group sessions we also offer individual 1:1 sessions and can tailor your exercises with our physiotherapy team's expertise.
Pilates classes are focused on helping gain controlled movement as well as increasing strength and flexibility. Our instructors all have a wealth of experience in teaching matwork pilates, and our small group sessions are the perfect way to benefit from the Pilates approach, with close supervision. Our focus is on long-term rehabilitation, injury prevention and improved stability. Classes include Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Cardio sessions as well as Pre + Post-natal Pilates.
Why Choose Pilates at The White House Clinic?
With our clinical leads and Physiotherapy expertise, Pilates at The White House Studio can help with:
- Improved posture, strength & mobility
- Increased muscle tone & flexibility
- Teaches co-ordination skills
- Improved concentration and discipline
- Skilled and enthusiastic instructors supported by an expert team of Physiotherapists and clinicians
- Small class sizes, meaning close supervision and guidance
- Book online at your convenience
- FREE initial group session for all new members
- No contracts or tie-in
Book directly via our online timetable or contact our Pilates team for more information
Call: 0114 2632056
Book your class below:
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
what DO our
On Monday 6th April I tried my first virtual Pilates class via Zoom with Irralee. Everything went without a hitch and I thoroughly enjoyed the class. We joined the cla...
Love going to classes here. The online classes are invaluable whilst we are in lockdown. Thank you Joy for your enthusiasm and dedication.
I had a video assessment with Gregg this week and it was brilliant. Given the circumstances I wasn't sure how affective it would be but was desperate for advice around...
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now
You can get all you want from this store