The White House Clinic partnership with Bupa Health Centre Sheffield
The Bupa partnership site for healthcare in Sheffield is based at The White House Clinic’s main (Sandygate) clinic and has been working in partnership with the business for many years.
This established connection allows patients, whether referred by Bupa or not, the unique access to a private healthcare over and above other physiotherapy clinics in the region.
Directly through Bupa, patients have access to Health Assessments that offer a well-rounded overview of their health, helping to uncover areas for improvement.
- The Bupa team will focus on key areas including heart health, lifestyle, body composition and muscles, bones and joints. In the more comprehensive assessments, they can also provide tests that aim to identify key health risks with additional screening based on your lifestyle factors and testing for early detection of gender specific cancers, plus advanced fitness screening.
- Having an integrated partnership site with Bupa means that The White House team can offer a more advanced pathway into private healthcare, direct referral to the consultants and surgeons required to assist you with your recovery.
- Patients with Bupa Health Insurance may have access to the services provided by Bupa at The White House, whether that be physiotherapy for musculoskeletal issues or visiting our in-house musculoskeletal physician Dr Adrian Lim.
- Specialising in diagnosing and treating problems with muscles, bones and joints – with a focus on returning you to full activity, whether sporting or occupational. Dr Lim is able to treat a wide range of complaints from acute back pain, sprains, muscle tears and sporting injuries to longstanding spinal, joint and muscle issues, including arthritis and spinal damage.
- All the White House Physiotherapists are registered with Bupa and can provide treatment at any of our clinics.
- Patients who are not members of Bupa can also benefit from that same expertise on a private basis at the clinic.
- Our expert physiotherapists and consultants can diagnose and treat your MSK issues, providing recovery programmes, appointments with consultant Dr Lim or onward to other local consultant teams where necessary.
Our expert physiotherapists and consultants can diagnose and treat your MSK issues, providing recovery programmes, appointments with consultant Dr Lim or onward to other local consultant teams where necessary.
If you would like more information about how you can benefit from your Bupa membership at The White House Clinic please call:
The Bupa Health Team Sheffield on 0114 2632058
The White House Physiotherapy Team on 0114 2302030
Stay up to date with our regular advice articles and latest news
Share this Post
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.