Ossur Knee Brace Fitting Services
Chronic knee pain can be debilitating and dramatically decrease quality of life.
We always suggest coming to see a medical healthcare professional about your knee pain to ensure you receive the correct diagnosis and treatment.
The White House can provide a consultation at our private physiotherapy clinics across the region. This may be in person or over skype/phone, depending on what is most convenient at the time for you and the clinician.
Durin gthis consultation you will have the opportunity to discuss your condition and decide on any next steps to help you.
We can discuss the options available to you including measuring and fitting of the following braces:
Unloader One X
The Unloader One X features the Össur 3-Point Leverage System. This patented systemis clinically proven to improve mobility by providing pain relief from unicompartmental knee OA or degenerative meniscal tears.
•Breathable and skin friendly soft goods
•Contours easily to leg shape
• 100grams lighter than Unloader One SD
•Optimised calf strap design for less migration
•Over-moulded straps resulting in gradual unloading effect
Easy to use
• Machine washable for easy cleaning
• Integrated Smart dosing system for easy self-dosingof pain relief
•Redesigned Quick-Fit buckles with lever arms for easy closure, even by users with limited strength
• Straps adjustable anteriorly
•Improved popliteal pad adjustment
•Stylish, low-profile frame with soft edges
•Thinner, low profile straps
• New‘forged iron’ colour design
The following video shows just how simple the Unloader One X is to fit:
- Solid CTi carbon frameproviding a rigid exoskeleton to stabilise the knee joint
- Anatomically correct Accutrac® hingesand flexible cuffs and buckles
- Breathable liners coated withSensil®silicone to ensure brace remains properlypositioned
- Comes in OTS (Off The Shelf)or Custom
- Pro sport version available
Stay up to date with our regular advice articles and latest news
Share this Post
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.