SHEFFIELD PRIVATE PREGNANCY CARE
Professor Dilly Anumba, Consultant Obstetrician Gynaecologist, Qualifications MBBS, FWACS, MD, MRCOG, LLM Medical Law....... Mr Roobin Jokhi, Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Qualifications BMedSci (Hons), MB ChB, MRCOG
Sheffield Private Pregnancy Care welcomes patients from all health insurers (please check coverage with your insurer prior to making the appointment) or self-funding patients. If you’re paying for the service yourself, several competitive package prices are available and patients can choose what suits their needs best.
You may just wish to come in for a consultation if something is worrying you, have a Nuchal or 4D scan, or you may wish to choose the full care package which offers the peace of mind of expert consultant led care throughout your pregnancy. It’s up to you. We’ve tried to keep the prices as low as possible to make the service accessible to all.
Clinics from 1 September 2017
Monday 5.30-8.00pm Professor Dilly Anumba Wednesday 5.30-8.00pm Mr Roobin Jokhi Thursday 12noon-3.00pm Mr Roobin Jokhi
You can now book directly for appointments from 1 September 2017. For bookings or enquiries please contact:
Telephone: 0114 299 4616
Email: SPPC@whitehouse-clinic.co.uk or email@example.com
SPPC website for further information: http://www.sheffieldprivatepregnancycare.co.uk
- Scanning and tests undertaken by the Consultants not by technicians.
- Appointments with the consultants who work at and closely with the Jessops Wing Hosptial where deliver and procedures take place.
- No waiting lists - you can be seen promptly
- 3-D and 4-D scanning.
- Consultant led expert advice, calm and confidential setting
- Clean and safe private consulting suites, established 50 years
- State of the art scanning equipment
- Onsite parking
- Professional, caring and friendly staff
- More time dedicated to you and your baby
Sheffield Private Pregnancy Care