The Golf Clinic
The Golf Clinic (in partnership with The White House) offers specialist services for both amateur and professional golfers alike. The Golf Clinic aims to provide a comprehensive package for all golfers to help their performance and let them reach their full potential. This service is run by our in-house golf specialist physio Gregg Roberts, and the coaching and teaching element by PGA Professional Golfer Joe Froggatt (currently Head Professional at Hallamshire Golf Club).
As a keen golfer and qualified physio, Gregg understands the physiological demands of the sport and can apply that experience to develop sport specific strategies to optimise recovery from injury and improve golf performance. Joe is one of the leading PGA teaching golf professionals in the region. His expertise mean that he is able to assess, coach and assist with all the technical components of the golf-swing helping golfers to reach their real potential. We also have a highly experienced Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultant who is available to provide medical assessment or intervention if required.
Both the physical and technical components of the golf-swing are popular talking points between golfers and sometimes it's difficult to determine the good information from the bad. Due to the complexities of the golf-swing it can also be very difficult to self-analyse your faults both physically and technically. Our team are on hand to help provide evidence-based treatment to ensure you reach your full potential, improve your overall game and reach your golfing handicap goals. The comprehensive services therefore on offer from The Golf Clinic include:
Diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic golfing injuries
- Initial assessment appointments recommended to be booked for 45 mins
- Follow-up treatments recommended to be booked as 30 mins
Strength and condition programming for golf injury prevention
- Can be booked as 1-1 sessions- please contact us for more information
- Can be booked as group-based sessions through our Golf-Fit classes in the classes section of the website
PGA Golf Professional lessons / teaching / coaching
- This is provided by Joe Froggatt
- Provides assistance for the technical complexities of the golf-swing
- Joe typically recommends a package of 3 lessons
Package 1 - £100
- Golf Injury Screening Assessment-1-hour appointment
- Includes full injury screening- series head-to-toe physical tests/examinations to highlight golf-swing related physical deficiencies
- Subsequent personalised report with results
- Personalised golf-specific exercise programme then created based on screening results
Package 2 - £175
- Includes everything from Package 1 plus 2 x 30 mins follow-up/review appointments
- The 2 x 30 mins review appointments will be used to review progress and make alterations to the personalised golf-specific exercise programme.
- Review appointments recommended to be booked 4-6 weeks following initial screening, and then again 4-6 weeks after the interim follow-up to ensure suitable progress
- This package therefore includes 3 separate visits to The Golf Clinic
Package 3 - Additional £100
- Includes PGA Golf Professional lessons / teaching / coaching
- These can be added to Package 1 or Package 2
- This is provided by Joe Froggatt
- Provides assistance for the technical complexities of the golf-swing, alongside the physical elements
- Joe recommends a package of 3 lessons and these come at a cost of £90.00 which would be added to Package 1 or Package 2 costs
Contact us for CALL US
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.
articles & ADVICE
what DO our
Steve "cured" a neck and shoulder sports injury whilst practising karate. I have a monthly maintenance treatment to stay on top of it. Very good and pain free now
You can get all you want from this store
Very small but the staff are very qualified
I have always received excellent care from the Whitehouse physio team. I am very happy to recommend them to others.
The service here is excellent. Iralee is a superb, highly experienced physio, and I can thoroughly recommend her.