Sheffield Private Pregnancy Care
Independant Services starting from just £95
Pregnancy is a time of happiness for most couples but for some, it can be a source of great anxiety especially if there have been problems with previous pregnancies, or concerns exist currently. Some of the benefits of private care are:
- No waiting lists, you can be seen promptly
- Consultant led expert advice
- Calm and confidential setting
- Clean and safe environment
- State of the art scanning equipment
- Free parking and refreshments
- Professional, caring and friendly staff
- More time dedicated to you and your baby
Sheffield Private Pregnancy Care is independantly run by Professor Anumba Dilly and Mr Jokhi Roobin, Consultants in Obstetrics and specialists in Maternal and Fetal Medicine at the Jessop Wing Maternity Unit in Sheffield, part of the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Together, they have nearly 40 years experience in women’s health care and pregnancy.
They are accredited with the Fetal Medicine Foundation in London for the assessment of the nuchal translucency in the first trimester and have had extensive experience of high risk and normal pregnancy.
Current clinic times are:
- Monday evenings - Prof. Anumba
- Wednesday evenings - Mr Jokhi
- Thursdays - Mr Jokhi
For more information about the services provided please click here:
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.