Sheffield Climbing Clinic
Sheffield Climbing Clinic provides a wealth of expertise to help tackle both acute and chronic climbing injuries as well as nutritional guidance to boost recovery and performance.
The White House Clinic is just a few miles from the climbing hot spot of the Peak District and a perfect location for the Sheffield Climbing Clinic to be based.
Many of the services are available both in person and remotely via video consultations.
Their Physiotherapists and Nutritionist are passionate climbers themselves and understand the toll that climbing can place on the body.
- Physiotherapy consultation & treatment
- Physiotherapy video consultation
- Diagnostic ultrasound scans
- Shockwave therapy
- Nutritional packages
- Body composition testing
- Metabolic rate testing
- Deficiency screening
- Sports Medicine Consultation
- Corticosteroid Injection
- Plasma Rich Platelet (PRP) injection
- High Volume injection with dry needling
- Custom made finger splints for optimum recovery
Meet the Team
A skilled and experienced team to help you every step of the way.
- PGCert Medical Ultrasound Qualified
- Climbing Injury Specialist
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Specialist
- Sports Injury Specialist
- Post-op Rehabilitation Specialist
- Additional degree with BSc in Sports Science
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.