Home & Domiciliary Visits
With long waiting lists for community NHS physiotherapists, private physiotherapy can offer quick access to the treatment you need.
Without the need for a referral from your GP, you can be confident in finding a physiotherapist that specialises in the treatment and care you require.
Home visits allow specific problems to be assessed, diagnosed and addressed in the privacy of the home.
Ideal for those who find it difficult, are unable to travel or perhaps have mobility problems.
A home or domiciliary visit allows our physiotherapist to assess the patient in their own environment, at home, residential care or nursing home. It is especially necessary if travelling to one of our clinics could be detrimental to the treatment received.
We will assess, advise and treat anyone who’s treatment would be more appropriate in their own setting.
Our physiotherapist will design a personalised plan to fit your needs, ability and lifestyle.
For more information about our prices and how our home and domiciliary visits are tailored to your individual needs please contact us.
Which conditions are suitable for treatment away from the clinic?
We can offer a wide range of physiotherapy and rehabilitation, providing treatment for conditions including:
- Post-operative conditions – knee/hip replacement surgery
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain and fractures
- Loss of/decreased mobility, function and falls
- Neurological Conditions – Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis
Important information about our physiotherapists
All of our physiotherapists are:
- DBS checked
- Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Fully insured
- Receive ongoing regular training to stay up to date
- Recognised by most major insurance companies
Do you need to see one of our specialists?view our locations
Please contact us to discuss options and pricing with our team of experts
LATEST advice ARTICLES
clients we work with
Etiam ornare, enim a scelerisque tempus, erat eros convallis purus, at tempor nulla risus rutrum tellus. Aenean vestibulum velit nec.