Strength + Conditioning Class For Runners
Posted by The White House on 01st September 2015
Venue: The White House Physio clinic, 3 Sandygate Park, Sheffield, S10 5TZ
Times: Tuesday's at 9am and Thursday's at 7pm
Cost: £8 per class
Ensure you are as strong as you can be in all the relevant running muscles for injury prevention alongside rehabilitation if you've been injured.
- Strength based mat & standing exercises
- Pilates base for lots of the exercises
- Aimed at working towards a balanced running gait/ posture
- Ankle, knee, hip stability exercises
- Different circuit each week
- Suitable for any standard of runner,
- Suitable for any distances from Park Run up to Ultra marathon!
Build yourself up for a fantastic 2015 of RUNNING