Hours to be discussed with the right candidate - 16-20 hrs per week between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri 8am-12pm Saturdays
To provide and maintain an excellent level of cleanliness throughout the clinic. This will be achieved by carrying out thorough cleaning in designated areas of responsibility using appropriate methods of cleaning with the equipment and chemicals provided. The post involves staff and patient interaction and excellent standards of customer service are therefore required.
We are looking for staff that are enthusiastic, motivated and have good interpersonal and communication skills to work as part of a team.
You will interact with various health colleagues and administrative staff daily.
- knowledge of cleaning procedures
- mandatory training provided relevant to job for infection control, manual handling, COSHH procedures and fire training
- Maintain clinic cleanliness to the agreed standards using the cleaning schedules provided
- Complete cleaning schedules as instructed
- Ensure cleaning schedules are signed off
- Provide excellent levels of customer services to patients and visitors and maintain a professional image at all times
- Ensure the correct use and care of cleaning equipment, avoiding waste or misuse of clinic property
- Maintain patients privacy
- Report any damaged or faulty equipment to your manager
- Report any damage to the working areas, either building fabric or equipment to your manager immediately
- Help in the creation of a good working atmosphere
- Maintain the working environment in a clean, neat and decluttered manner
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Indeed.com
Our team are ready and waiting to assist with your recovery.