Shockwave therapy is a highly effective treatment for conditions such as Achilles tendinopathy, plantar fasciitis and calcific tendonitis of the shoulder, epicondylitis of the elbow & patella tendinopathy.
Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment which is helpful in providing pain relief for patients suffering from a number of common painful orthopaedic conditions or sports injuries.
How do I book a treatment? You can visit our website for an online booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the clinic directly on 0114 2302030
See our PDF's below for further information.
- A separate booking needs to be made through The White House Reception.
- This will be part of the physiotherapy treatment session but there will be additional charges for this specialist service.
- 1:1 with a dedicated MSK physiotherapist
- Covered by Bupa on Specialist referral
- The treatment consists of a programme of usually 3-6 appointments