Sheffield Nutrition + Performance Consultancy
Sheffield Nutrition & Performance Consultancy (SNPC) is an evidence based service providing clinical support and nutritional advice for all. It is hosted as an integral part of our Sports and Exercise Medicine Service that works alongside doctors, health advisors and physiotherapists and provides a bespoke programme for patients. The programmes are research based with clinically proven benefits to aid control and management for candidates wishing to eat and drink more scientifically to maximise performance, aid day to day activities, well being and weight control. The evidence based approach targets performance and weight management with highly accurate metabolic analysis, blood tests, exercise performance testing with time specific treatment plans.
For further information contact SNPC on firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the conditions treated: sports nutrition to improve performance and endurance, Sports recovery, guided recovery following surgery, Type II Diabetes, fatigue and tiredness, work performance and concentration, weight management, high cholesterol, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
ABOUT THE PRACTITIONER: The Clinician, Edward Smith - an experienced graduate in Sports and Exercise Science has continued to specialise in Sports Nutrition whilst also achieving Bupa registration as a Health Advisor.
He has taken his interest in nutrition to higher levels by achieving registration on the Sport & Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr) and he has published work in the International Journal of Sports and Exercises Metabolism (2017). Additionally, Edward has achieved certification for Anthropometry (ISAK) and is an Accredited Anti-doping Advisor (UKAD). He has plans to start a PhD in Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism in 2018.
- Nutrition for sports performance and recovery.
- Injury or surgical recovery programmes.
- Weight management - bespoke and evidence- based nutrition plan.
- Sports performance - data and exercise performance calibration.
- Body composition analysis - Body fat analysis.
- Blood testing - diabetes, cholesterol, Vitamin D and more complex testing available.
- VO2 Max testing - aerobic capacity for endurance capability.
- ECG Exercise Stress Test - cardiac screening.