We aim to help facilitate and restore normal movement and function in your body, as this can play a vital role in healing, pain relief and rehabilitation.
Our clinic believes in a very hands on approach to physiotherapy treatment. Our dedicated team of physiotherapists are highly skilled in treating the nervous, muscular and skeletal systems.
We integrate a number of skills in our physiotherapy treatment, including soft tissues techniques, spinal and peripheral joint mobilisation, manipulation acupuncture, posture advice, exercise prescription and kinesio taping.
- Bupa Sheffield dedicated centre.
- We are the longest established practice in Yorkshire and cover one of the widest geographical areas.
- All of our physios are accredited and offer a high level of service to all insured clients.
- Provider to all major insurance companies
- Competitive rates for self-paying clients - no referral required.
Your Physiotherapy Treatment Team
patient physio session
patient physio session 2
physio session using support straps
Physio applying support straps to patients ankle
physio session with spinal mobilisation
“ I had a serious cruciate ligament injury, in fact the second one I have had playing football. Whitehouse were very good and had me back playing ahead of schedule. ”- Dan Kavanagh